All NTUST students have to participate in the student insurance program and pay for the insurance fee. The insurance program covers accidents or diseases which require medical care and accidents result in disability or death.
The insurance coverage includes:
- Out-patient clinic (accidents only).
- In-patient treatment.
- Students suffering accidents or diseases in foreign countries.
When applying for an insurance claim, you need to submit the following documents:
- Application form for insurance claim. (You may pick up the form at counter No.9, the Office of Student Affairs or download on the website)
- Original copy of medical diagnosis certificate.
- Hospital receipts (original copies or photocopies certified with hospital seals.)
- Photocopy of your own bank passbook cover, ARC, and NTUST Student ID card
- Other documents:
- Fractures: additional hospital X-ray Disc is required
- If you've filed a report: the report form from the police is recommended
The insurance claim has to be applied for within 2 years after the accident or illness occurred.
- Out-patient case, hospitalization, surgery, or illness that requires observation for at least 6 hours meets the requirement criteria for insurance claim.
- If the accident or illness occurred overseas, English version of local medical diagnosis certificates and hospital receipts are required.
If you have further question regarding the documents mentioned above, please email:email@example.com, or come to counter No.9 in the Office of Student Affairs during business hours (Mon. - Fri.; 9:00-12:00, 13:30-16:30).
After applying for an insurance claim, it usually takes about 3 weeks for the insurance company to review your case, and if you have any concerns during the process, please contact the insurance company 02-2758-3099*1513 Miss Gao.