Important Notices for Students who are moving out of the NTUST Students Dormitory at the End of the Semester
Every student of the Dormitory should:
1. Report to the Leader of the Floor or a Dorm management staff if you want to move out of the Dormitory early, and the Check List has to be done. We suggest you can take pictures as evidence for future references and note it on the Check List.
2. When the last person of the room leaves, please ask the Leader of the Floor (The list of the Leaders will be posted on the Floor Billboard) to come and check the room. If the room is checked without any problems, the Check List will be signed and collected by the Leader of the Floor. However, if any problems are spotted, the last person of the room is responsible to clean up the room and have the room re-check by the Leader of the Floor. If the students left without the room checked, your margin will be charge with fines.
3. Students who did not live in the summer vacation should move out of the dormitory before 1100 AM on June 20, 2022.
The Check List Items:
1. The bed is clean and clear. (If not, you will be charged with NT200)
2. The public cabinet is empty with no junk left behind. (If not, you will be charged with NT200)
3. The personal desk, closet and floor area are clean and clear. (If not, you will be charged with NT200)
4. Before moving out of the Dormitory, every member of the room should clean the floor together. If any junk is left inside the room, each person will be charged with NT200.
5. If the door of the room has posters、hook and sticker, please clean up before you leave. Any left behind posters 、hook and sticker or glue-marks will be considered as “not clean” and each member of the room will be charged with NT200.
6. If the room has shared bathroom, please clean it before leaving the dormitory. If the bathroom is found dirty, each member of the room will be charged with NT500 for cleaning fees. (The standards: the walls are clean, the toilet is washed, the sink is clear and the floor is washed.) The washbasin is clean and clear, each member of the room will be charged with NT200 for cleaning fees.
7. The shelf (8 pieces) of the personal public cabinet in the student's first dormitory must be reserved, and each piece of the lost shelf will be deducted NT200.
8. Please scan the QR code for unqualified item.