According to laws and regulations in Taiwan, you are required to take home quarantine for 14 days after entry and abide by the following requirements:
1. After entry, please return home by pick-up by your relatives or friends as soon as possible. If you have to take public transportation, you must wear a face mask throughout the whole process.
2. Stay at home; do not go outside or go abroad.
3. Keep records of your body temperature and health status in the form on the next page. A responsible staff will contact you daily for concerning your health conditions.Record your temperature https://ntust.me/pf8r5
4. After your home quarantine is complete, please bring the notice with you to facilitate departure process if you are going abroad. ※According to Article 58 of Communicable Disease Control Act, any person who falsifies on this notice will be fined ranging from NT 10,000 to 150,000. Violators of home quarantine requirements will be fined ranging from NT 100,000 to 1,000,000.
Notice of home quarantine
1. If you stay at home for quarantine, please avoid close contact with the people living with you and keep away from them at a distance of at least 1 meter.
2. Please keep hand hygiene.
3. If you have symptoms such as fever, cough or other discomfort, please put on a surgical mask, contact with the local health authorities or call the toll-free hotline 1922 to obtain instructions on seeking medical attention. Please avoid taking public transportation when you go to the hospital.
4. For counseling services, please call the 24-hour toll-free hotline, 1925.